Thursday, March 14, 2013

Flip/Flop February Recap!!

Hey ya'll!  Sorry for the long absence.  Ya know, busy ...with... stuff!  Anyway, I thought I would do a post that recaps February's Flip/Flop Challenge.  It is VERY pic heavy - at least 28 photos!  So that's your warning.

Some of my favorites!
Here they are, all in one post.  I've linked them all back to their original post so if any of them are directed to the wrong blog post - let me know!  I'm tired so they very well may be.  Enjoy!


Skittle or Gradient

Accent Nail

Water Marble (left)

Water Marble (right)

Ombre

3D

Fan Brush

Sugar Spun

Black and White

Plastic Wrap

Half Moon

Splatter

Drips

Sponging

Valentine's Day

Jelly Sandwich

Animal Print

Delicate Print

Galaxy

Wings

Flowers
  
Dots



Rainbow

YouTube Tutorial


Flowers (Recreate Someone Elses)

Recreate Your Favorite Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!