Friday, January 4, 2013

Zoya Caitlin

Finally Friday!!  Why is it that the short weeks after a long break off feel so long!?  It doesn't make any sense but it happens every time!  Today I have another favorite of mine, Zoya Caitlin.  I know, I know, I say that all the time - but I just have some awesome polishes!!

See what I'm talking about?

medium grey cream

Caitlin is a medium grey cream, leaning slightly towards purple territory.  This is 2 coats and has a very smooth easy formula as I've come to expect from Zoya.  This was the first Zoya color I ever purchased.  I have about, 12 Zoya colors now (and planning to get 3 more next week - have ya'll seen this??: 3 Free Zoya!)  I just love greys!  Grey's are neutral but not boring, they go with everything and I guess they just look good on my hands!  When I painted this on my nails just to take these photos, I didn't want to take it off!  


medium grey creme

I love the shape of Zoya bottles too - I hesitate to say it's my most favorite, but off the top of my head I can't think of one I love more.  They hold 0.5 oz of polish but they're so petite and cute!   

medium grey creme gray



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!