Friday, January 11, 2013

Cult Nails Deal With It

Good morning, ya'll!  If anyone noticed Hard Lacquer's 2-day hiatus, sorry about that!

So, Cult Nails announced a couple of weeks ago that they were going to have to increase the prices of their polish once the New Year started - so that meant for me I better hurry up and order some while the $10 price tag was still good!  I decided on four: Untamed, Flushed, Seduction and Deal With It.  Today I'm showing you Deal With It.

lime green jelly shimmer

For some strange reason - I've been buying a lot of greens lately.  Maybe it's because I don't have a lot of greens.  Maybe I'm just in a green mood.  In general they make my skin look gross - but when I see swatches like this??  How can I pass up on a green this pretty!?  This green is kind of mesmerizing - something about that golden shimmer won't let me look away!  


lime green jelly shimmer

Deal With It is a lime green jelly, chock full of awesome golden shimmer.  The shimmer makes this color glow, it's just lit up!  It's not a neon but it is bright.  I used 2 coats on most nails, but I added a half-coat to some others that still seemed a bit sheer.  The inconsistency was with my polishing though, not the lacquer.  Deal With It can work with 2 medium coats or 3 thinner coats - whichever you prefer.  I find that thinner coats tend to last longer and are less likely to chip than thicker coats, at least for me.

lime green jelly shimmer

I can't wait to stripe or stamp or do something fun with this color!!  What do ya'll think of it?  Navy Stripes? Black Stamping?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!