Thursday, December 20, 2012

Zoya Storm

Hey guys!  I had a different polish scheduled to post today, but I changed my mind at the last minute so I could show you another polish from Zoya's Ornate collection.  It's another scattered holo, this time black.  I'm actually wearing this at the time of posting which is unusual!  Also?  This is my twentieth post - I don't know if this is really considered a milestone but it doesn't seem like I've done this 20 times.

Anyway, on to the polish!  This is Zoya Storm.

Zoya Ornate black scattered holo


Zoya polishes are all supposed to be women's names... I've never met anyone named Storm - but I do know a Stormy which is close enough for me.  The name fits the polish perfectly regardless.     

This is less pigmented than Blaze but still covered in 2 easy coats.  Clean-up was a breeze with this polish. The formula is just a touch thick but not unmanageable.  I think these type of polishes need to be thick to keep the glitter particles suspended and so they spread evenly.  

Zoya Ornate black scattered holo
  

Black may seem like an unusual color for a holiday collection, but when you see this on the nail, and especially in the sunlight - it makes perfect sense!  It's festive without being too obviously Christmas-y.  

 Zoya Ornate black scattered holo
  
Zoya Ornate black scattered holo

Here is a blurry shot so you can get an idea of the awesome sparkle that the camera doesn't pick up very easily with flash.  See all those different colors??

Zoya Ornate black scattered holo

Zoya Ornate black scattered holo

 Sorry for the pic overload - I just keep finding myself gazing into my nails because it is so awesome!  This has got to be my favorite black polish in my collection.

PS.  I love the Zoya bottle, don't ya'll?  It might be my favorite one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!