Friday, December 21, 2012

Sation Miss Emo Shun All

Today I have another of my 3 picks from Sation's Class of Sation collection.  (I showed ya'll another from this collection, Loudest Color, here.)  This is Sation Miss Emo Shun All.  I have almost shown this color every time I've posted - and then changed my mind.  It's just, so hard to get an accurate photo!  (Go ahead and do a Google image search - see how many different colors you get...)  This color is very dark, but vibrant and rich at the same time.  It's an unusual juxtaposition of characteristics.  

creme royal purple

This is 2 coats of color, no top coat.  This has a thicker squishy formula.  I almost got away with 1 coat, but alas, I am a habitual two-coater.  I can't help myself.  I just have to.  I wanted to show you some photos with no top coat so you can see the semi-matte finish this dries to.  It's kind of cool.  


 creme royal purple

But look at it with top coat!!  This is a beautiful, fun/serious (again, weird juxtaposition) purple.  

creme royal purple

creme royal purple

Ain't it purty?!  (I mentioned I was born and raised in the South didn't I?)

After I had this on a day or two, I added "clouds".  I learned how to do this design from Nailside's awesome tutorial.  This is not the first time I've tried this design though...it's so easy to do, it covers up tip wear and chips AND there are no special tools needed!  Just your polish and the brush it comes with!




Enjoy your Friday polish people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!