Saturday, December 8, 2012

Color Club Insta-this

Little later than usual (if I can even have a usual, yet) today...sorry guys!  

Today, I have my favorite blue.  Blue is not my favorite color ever, but for whatever reason, blue is my favorite polish color ever.  I love it.  I have a lot of blue polish and I always want more!  

This is Color Club's Insta-this.  It is a Birchbox exclusive.  (Find out about Birchbox here.)  You can bet I have a subscription to Birchbox - opening that box every month is a highlight for me!  Especially when it has a polish like this and if I'm being honest, I'm a little disappointed with the whole box if it doesn't have any polish.



See (lots) more pics after the jump break...




I've used about 15 polishes since I painted this on my nails - so I don't exactly remember how the formula was but I don't remember having any major problems either, and that's a good sign.  This color is so ah-mazing though - I'd deal with a fair amount of application problems.  It's electric blue, very bold and rich and noticeable but not blinding.  I can't say enough good things about it.  


After I had this on a day or two, I added a leopard print using my dotting tools, a-England Excalibur and a-England Camelot (I think that's the black I used).  Freehand leopard print is SO stinking easy to do ya'll!  I used this tutorial.       




Sorry this one is a little blurry.

What's your favorite color to wear on your nails?  Is it the same as your usual favorite color?

2 comments:

  1. what's the blue polish number pleeease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aliki the blue polish is called "Insta-this" by Color Club and I received it in my Birchbox. I ordered a full size from there after getting the mini in my box. It's a Birchbox exclusive so that's the only place you can get it (www.birchbox.com). Hopefully they still have it!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!